Due to perishability and food safety, we are unable to accept any returns of our items. However, we endeavor for every customer to have a positive experience. If you have any issues with your order, please contact us so we can find a proper resolution.
We have been shipping chocolate year-round, nationwide since 2003. We take great care in not only making your chocolate but shipping it as well. All orders are elegantly packed and expected to be received as gifts. If your order does not arrive in the condition you expect, please reach out to us.
Gift notes & invoices. During checkout, you will have the opportunity to write a gift note. Invoices are never included. Unless you include a name in the gift note, the recipient will not know who sent the gift.
- Shipping costs. Shipping costs are based on a variety of factors such as destination, items being shipped and service selected. Shipping options and exact costs will be presented during the checkout process.
- Preferred Delivery date. During checkout, you may select the delivery date of your choice. The order will ship accordingly to arrive on that specified delivery date. Due to the perishable nature of our products, we don’t ship over the weekend so we are unable to offer a Monday delivery date.
- Shipping Status. You will receive an email or text with the tracking number once your order ships. For the most up to date information, please contact the shipping carrier with the tracking number. We are here to help with any issues but know that we have no more additional information about your shipment than they do.
Shipping delays. Once your order has been handed over to the shipping carrier, any delays are entirely out of our control. Shipping disruptions may include delays caused by FedEx or UPS, air traffic, weather, or incorrect delivery address
- Service guarantees & shipping refunds. Starting in 2020, FedEx and UPS suspended service guarantees on all Economy shipments (2 Day Air, 3 Day Air and Ground). If your Economy shipment was not delivered on-time, we are unable to provide a refund. If your UPS Next Day Air FedEx Priority Overnight was not delivered on the delivery date requested, please contact us for a refund of the shipping charges.
- Address correction. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is correct. UPS and FedEx charge a fee for any address corrections. Fees incurred as a result of an incorrect address will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Warm weather shipping. When the temperature is 75ºF or above at the destination city on the specified delivery date, we limit shipping options to “Express” services. We also use ice packs and insulated mailers when needed. A warm weather surcharge may be necessary. If so, we will reach out to you and ask that you respond promptly so your shipment is not delayed.
- Product Receipt & Care. Please alert your recipient that a perishable item is being sent. All shipments must be brought inside immediately upon delivery. Upon receipt, do not refrigerate our products. Simply keep them in a cool, dry environment. For optimal taste, we recommend enjoying our bonbons within 10 days of receipt. Chocolate covered nuts and other confections should be enjoyed within 90 days.
- International shipping. At the moment we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
- Pickup orders. During checkout, you may select in-store pickup instead of shipping. You will receive an order confirmation immediately after you complete the checkout process and we will begin to prepare your order. Please wait until you receive a second email notifying you the order is ready before coming to the store. You may come inside or visit our take out café window to pickup your order but our staff is unable to provide curbside service.
- Courier service. We can arrange for your order to be delivered within the Los Angeles area via local courier service. Courier rates vary based on time of day and delivery location. To inquire about a courier order, please contact us with the delivery address.