Returns & Refunds
Due to perishability and food safety, we are unable to accept any returns or provide refunds. However, we endeavor for every transaction to be a positive experience. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please contact us so we may find a proper resolution.
We have been shipping chocolate year-round, nationwide since 2003. We take great care in not only making your chocolate but shipping it as well. All orders are elegantly packed and expected to be received as gifts. If your order does not arrive in the condition you expect, please reach out to us.
Gift notes & invoices. During checkout, you will have the opportunity to write a gift note. Invoices are never included. Unless you include a name in the gift note, the recipient will not know who sent the gift.
- Shipping costs. Shipping costs are based on a variety of factors such as destination, items being shipped and service selected. Shipping options and exact costs will be presented during the checkout process.
- Requested Delivery Date. During checkout, you may request a delivery date. The order will be shipped so that it will be expected to be delivered on the requested date. However no specific delivery date is guaranteed by andSons or the shipping carrier. If you require your to order arrive by a specific date, we recommend you request a delivery date prior to that date. See #5 & 6 for further information.
- Shipping Status. You will receive an email or text with the tracking number once your order ships. For the most up to date information, contact the shipping carrier with the provided tracking number. We are here to help but know that we have no more additional information about your shipment than they do.
Shipping delays. Once your order has been handed over to the shipping carrier, any delays are entirely out of our control. Delays may be caused by weather, air traffic, mechanical issues, weather, or an incorrect delivery address. As a chocolatier, we rely on 3rd party shipping carriers to deliver orders.
- Service guarantees & shipping refunds. Starting in 2020, FedEx and UPS suspended service guarantees on all 2 Day Air, 3 Day Air and Ground service. If your shipment was not delivered on your requested delivery date, we are unable to provide a refund or any further recourse. If you selected Express/Next Day Air and your order was not delivered on the delivery date requested, please contact us and we can file a claim for a refund of the shipping charges.
- Address correction. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is correct. UPS and FedEx charge a fee for any address corrections. Any fees incurred as a result of an incorrect address will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Warm weather shipping. When the temperature is 75ºF or above at the destination city, we limit shipping options. We may also use ice packs and insulated mailers as needed. In some cases, a warm weather surcharge may be necessary. If so, we will reach out to you and ask that you respond promptly so your shipment is not delayed.
- Product Receipt & Care. Please alert your recipient that a perishable item is being sent. All shipments must be brought inside immediately upon delivery. Upon receipt, do not refrigerate our products. Simply keep them in a cool, dry environment. For optimal taste, we recommend enjoying bonbons within 10 days of receipt. Chocolate covered nuts and other confections should be enjoyed within 90 days.
- PO Boxes & International shipping. At the moment our website allows for delivery to street addresses within the continental United States. We cannot ship to PO Boxes, APO or FPO. If you would like to ship to Canada, please contact us.
- Courier service. We can arrange for your order to be delivered within the Los Angeles area via local courier service. Courier rates vary based on time of day and delivery location. To inquire about a courier order, please contact us with the delivery address.